Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here We Go Pittsburgh Here We Go Ooo Ooo

My two favorite sport teams, the Penguins (hockey) and the Steelers (football), are both in first place of their section. Pens are rocking this year. So far they have 8 wins and 3 loses. The Steelers are in first of their section. They have 6 wins and 2 loses.
                                  
  Also my school football team, that's in the post before this,
made it to the playoffs. If we win we're in the championship. In the playoffs we're playing St. Barts.  Which is kind of weird because that was the first game we played and we beat them so bad that I thought      they would have lost every other game. But they made it to the playoffs.        

 If your wondering why the Pirates aren't on my list heres my answer "the Pirates suck". And your hearing that from a pittsburgher. So for baseball I root for the New York Yankees. So I hate the Ravens, the Redwings, and, the Redsox. Any team that starts with R.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Pens too. I guess besides Crosby, my favorite is Malkin. The Yankees are cool too. My brother always wanted to play the outfield for the Yankees...!

    ReplyDelete